IGG announced, in collaboration Universal Games and Digital Platforms that DreamWorks How To Train Your Dragon The Hidden World animated film is coming to the popular strategy MMO-mobile game Lords Mobile. This collaboration will allow How to Train Your Dragon characters to appear in Lords Mobile’s universe from May 1 to June 30.
Lords Mobile, a fantasy MMO, has been downloaded over 100 million times and played billions of time by players worldwide. The game includes tower defense, RPG combat and various tactical combat styles.
This limited-time event allows players to play as characters from the Isle of Berk. They can choose their favorite characters, such as Viking warriors Hiccup, and Toothless, and race against each other in a fantasy world full of mermaids dark elves steampunk robots, and more. This event is for all players, whether they are pros or beginners. They will have a memorable experience as they train their dragons, equip their teams and dominate the skies.
- Collect Dragon Manual pages by completing different activities. Use them to upgrade Hiccup and earn in-game prizes.
- The base decoration will be on display throughout the Berk Island Heroes event.
- Monster Hunts: Collect Viking Chests. Maximum 10 Viking chests per day (from monster hunts).
- Completing puzzles will earn you in-game rewards, such as Toothless castle skins and Fury of Light avatars. You can also earn co-op emoticons, co-op avatars and new artifacts.
- Collect Berk Coins in order to buy co-op avatars and emotes for the game, as well as new artifacts and other co-op items.